It has been a pleasure working with you over the years.
I will be transitioning to Lerch, Early & Brewer effective May 1, 2023.
For new and existing clients, you can contact me using the updated information above.
Thanks again and I look forward to continuing our work together.
District of Columbia
LL.M. in Taxation, Georgetown University Law Center, 1982
J.D., Tulane University Law School, 1979
B.S., Tulane University, 1976
"Top Lawyers," - Washingtonian magazine (2022)
Best Lawyers in America - Best Lawyers (2009-2023)
- Real Estate Law
Best Law Firms – U.S. News & Best Lawyers (2023)
- Tier 2 National Ranking for Real Estate Law
- Tier 1 Metropolitan (D.C. area) Ranking for Real Estate Law
"Top Attorneys," Bethesda Magazine (2019, 2021)
- Real Estate - Commercial
- Real Estate - Residential
Maryland Super Lawyers (2009-2010)
Recognized by Washingtonian magazine as one of the top real estate lawyers in the area (2005)
- Eight Paley Rothman Attorneys Named in the Washingtonian’s 2022 Top Lawyers List
- Paley Rothman Earns National and Local Honors in U.S. News “Best Law Firms” 2023 Rankings
- 19 Paley Rothman Attorneys Selected 2023 Best Lawyers ® in America
- Paley Rothman Earns National and Local Honors in U.S. News “Best Law Firms” 2022 Rankings
- Paula Calimafde Named 2022 Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year” in the Washington, D.C. Area and 21 Paley Rothman Attorneys Selected Best Lawyers in America
- Twenty Paley Rothman Attorneys Selected to 2021 Best Lawyers in America
- Dan Hodin Provides Commentary in Greater Media Newspapers Article on Mortgage Loans
- Daniel Hodin Provides Commentary for Law360 Article on Changing Real Estate Laws
Board of Directors of The Jewish Council for the Aging
Board of Directors of Congregation Har Shalom