It has been a pleasure working with you over the years.
I will be transitioning to Lerch, Early & Brewer effective May 1, 2023.
For new and existing clients, you can contact me using the updated information above.
Thanks again and I look forward to continuing our work together.
District of Columbia
LL.M. in Taxation, George Washington University National Law Center, 1977
J.D., Cum Laude, American University, Washington College of Law, 1973
- Editor of The American University Law Review
B.A., New York University, 1969
Best Lawyers in America - Best Lawyers (2014-2023)
- Real Estate Law
- Corporate Law
Best Law Firms – U.S. News & Best Lawyers
- Tier 2 National Ranking for Real Estate Law
- Tier 3 National Ranking for Litigation - Real Estate
- Tier 1 Metropolitan (D.C. area) Ranking for Real Estate Law
- Tier 1 Metropolitan (D.C. area) Ranking for Litigation - Real Estate
- Tier 1 Metropolitan (D.C. area) Ranking for Corporate Law
“2004 Best Real Estate Deals” - Best Office Sale-Suburban, Washington Business Journal
- Paley Rothman Earns National and Local Honors in U.S. News “Best Law Firms” 2023 Rankings
- 19 Paley Rothman Attorneys Selected 2023 Best Lawyers ® in America
- Paley Rothman Earns National and Local Honors in U.S. News “Best Law Firms” 2022 Rankings
- Paula Calimafde Named 2022 Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year” in the Washington, D.C. Area and 21 Paley Rothman Attorneys Selected Best Lawyers in America
- Twenty Paley Rothman Attorneys Selected to 2021 Best Lawyers in America
“Collegial to corporate: Law Firms are changing, partner,” Washington Business Journal, March 2004
Montgomery County Advisory Board of Branch Banking & Trust Company (BB&T now Truist Bank from 2006-2022)
Adjunct Professor of Law, American University’s Washington College of Law (1992-present)
Adjunct Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law School (1987-1998)
Strategic Council of the Children’s Hospital National Medical Center (2008-2013)